Pet Sitting Notebook
All clients of Sarah’s Pet Sitting are provided with a Pet Sitting Notebook at your first scheduled service. At EVERY visit and overnight your pet sitter records the following information.
*Detailed notes on your pet & home care
The notebook is very important and we ask that all clients keep the notebooks for all future pet sitting & do not remove any pages. We ask that you keep you Veterinary Release Form & Medication form with your notebook at all times, so pet sitters have easy access to the information they need.
The Pet Sitting Notebook is and essential part of the service we provide for many reasons.
- It is a record for clients, sitters, & management that services were provided as scheduled. Sitters often photograph the notebook for their records.
- Should your pet have a health emergency the notebook is record of eating & bathroom habits, & medications administered, which would be essential information to provide to your veterinarian.
- It is a record of your routine of home and pet care, any pet sitter can look back and review the routine if needed. They read 1-2 entries back at every visit.
- Your pet sitters communicate important information to each other and to you in the notebook.
- Clients may communicate last minute changes to the pet sitter in the notebook.
- We keep a printed version of your online profile in your notebook, so that we may to refer to it in the event of a lost or broken cell phone.
- PLEASE do not discard or alter your notebook in any way. We ask that you return it to SPS when it becomes full & we will provide a new one.
Thank you so much for your cooperation. In additional to the Pet Sitting Notebook, SPS provides daily text/email check in’s to our clients AND Check In & Out of every visit on the smartphone with time & location logged by GPS.