Why SPS Requires an ONLINE PROFILE
1. Safety: For the safety of our Professional Pet Sitters we need your name, address, veterinary
info, & pet behavior information PRIOR to you meeting your sitter. Please understand that we often send our sitters to meet new clients alone & in the evening, we need to establish a relationship with each prospective client before we can safely send our sitters to meet you. We also need to know if your pets have any aggression or fear issues BEFORE we arrive to meet with you. SAFETY of our pets & sitters is our #1 priority.
2. Availability: We need your home address, and as much detailed information about the dates and services you may need. This is so we can be sure that we can service your area for the dates/services needed and have you meet a sitter that will be available for the services you need.
3. Pet & Home Information: We need your detailed pet & home information prior to meeting with
you so your sitter can print, & review, & be prepared with any questions they have for you. Our FREE NEW CLIENT MEETINGS are limited to 45 minutes so it is important for us to have your information ahead of time so we can review it a efficient manner.
4. Policies: Prior to completing you profile you will be asked to agree to our Policies & Procedures. We want each client to have the opportunity to review our polices prior to their FREE NEW CLIENT MEETING so that we may review any questions they may have.
5. Home Entry: If you prefer to add home entry information AFTER your free meeting it is your
option to do so. We ask that all clients prepare two labeled keys, and a back up method of entry, that can be reviewed with the sitter during your meeting.
6. Online System: Sarah’s Pet Sitting uses an entirely online system for our pet & home profiles, scheduling, invoices, & payment. We would like each client to try our system prior to us meeting to be sure they are comfortable with it. A working Email address is required to book services with Sarah’s Pet Sitting.
7. Pet Care Accuracy & Efficiency: Your Profile is what your sitter will refer to & follow each time
they care for your pets. They access the information on their smart phones securely while completing your services. We want all of our pet care information to come directly from the client so that we know it is up to date and accurate. We need to be able to view & find your pet information quickly so that we can FOCUS our time on SPENDING TIME WITH your PETS. Searching through long & difficult to read hand written instructions takes away from the time we can spend with your pets.
8. Contact Information: Your current contact information & emergency contact information should be kept up to date in your profile so that we may contact you or your E-Contacts at anytime whether we are at or away from your home.
9. Back Up: Having your online pet profile allows any SPS sitter or manager to quickly review your pet & home information so they can be available to care for your pets accurately in the event that
you need service on short notice or in the event that your primary pet sitter has an emergency.
10. PEACE OF MIND: Having a complete & up to date profile gives our clients Peace of MIND, knowing that SPS sitters & management have all information that is needed at their fingertips at anytime of day or night.
If you need assistance completing your profile please watch the video at the top of the page or call 203-439-0456. We will be happy to walk you through setting up your profile over the phone.