Sarah’s Pet Sitting is always looking to hire available & local pet sitters and dog walkers. We look for those who are retired, self employed, unemployed or very part time employed that have a passion for working with pets & people.
We are currently looking to hire pet sitters & dog walkers that live in Wallingford or Hamden. Please see our NOW HIRING page for more information and for access to our online application.
Pet Sitting & Dog Walking is part time work, we look for those who can commit to great deal of availability as needed. Actual amount of hours worked are typically in the range of 1-20 hours per week. No regular schedule or guaranteed amount of work can be provided.
Positions Currently Available:
Overnight Pet Sitter
* Available as needed Monday through Sunday night from 7 pm to 7 am
* Lives in Cheshire or any town the border Cheshire.
*Available as needed Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
* Available three nights a week from 4-7 p.m. to meet clients
*Available as needed morning, afternoon, dinner, & evening time most days a week on a regular basis.
*Lives in Cheshire or any town that borders Cheshire.
- Must own your own home in Cheshire or nearby
- Must be regularly available to board dogs and/or cats and/or small animals in your home.
- Must have a securely fenced in yard to board dogs
- Must have a dedicated room to board cats or small animals
You must be able to commit to work at least 1 year.
You must commit to your availability in writing.
You must live and work in Cheshire or any town that borders Cheshire
A Smartphone is required
Daily email and Internet access & basic computer skills are required.
Credentials & Job Experience working with animals preferred but not required. We will train the right person.
You must have a valid CT driver’s license and your own reliable vehicle.
You must be 18+ years of age.
You must be personable, well spoken, and well kept.
Pay is a flat rate per visit or overnight
Sitters service clients within 5 miles of their home.