Ten Cool Pieces of Animal Jewelry
Written by Professional Pet Sitter Randi Tomaszewski
I recently came across the Alex and Ani Paw Print Charm Bangle Bracelet (number 5 below) and fell in love with it. Needless to say, it’s already on my Christmas list for this year. What makes this bracelet great is that 20% of the sales go directly to the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC Animals that focuses on supporting, healing, and finding caring homes for dogs and cats. What’s better than wearing around a cute piece of jewelry for charity?
This got me wondering what kind of other cute animal jewelry is out there? Check out 10 of my favorite animal pieces that I found during my search!
1. Live Love Adopt Necklace
2. Miscellaneous Rhinestone Jewelry
3. Starfish Star Animal Stud Earring 4 Piece Set with Rhinestones in Gold
4. Silver Tone Enamel Owl Brooch Pin
5. Alex and Ani Paw Print Charm Bangle Bracelet
6. Animal Peacock Bird Feather Ring
7. 18” Black Spinel and Smoky Quartz Giraffe Pendant Necklace in Sterling Silver
8. Personalized Dog Necklace
9. Custom Cat Portrait Necklace
*Made from a portrait of your cat!
10. Purrfect Together Pandora Charm
Didn’t see your favorite animal? COMMENT below with your favorite animal and I’ll be sure to include it in my next Animal Jewelry blog!
Written By: Randi Tomaszewski, Professional Pet Sitter for Sarah’s Pet Sitting