Sarah’s Pet Sitting offers a complimentary check in service for all of our clients. You may elect to be checked in with via email or text, once a day, every other day, at your first and/or last visit or only if needed.
Please be aware we do our absolute best to complete this courtesy service as requested, but it is a difficult one to execute perfectly. At anytime you may log in and view your schedule, which will show your visits marked complete and a note from your pet sitter.
At any time you may also contact owner/manager by phone, email, text, or leash time message. Correspondence will be returned during our business hours, which are Monday through Friday 10 a.m. or 4 p.m. OR at your next visit or overnight scheduled with Sarah MacDonald, whichever comes first.
If you would like check in’s from your pet sitter, please make sure you have completed the following.
- Visit your profile and complete Check In information.
- Let us know if you prefer text or email.
- Let us know how often you would like to be checked in with, we can check in once per day, every other day, at your first and/or last visit, or only if needed.
- If you prefer email, please make sure your primary email address in your profile is correct.
- If you prefer text, please make sure your primary phone number in your profile is correct and that the “T” is selected to activate texting.
Some things to be aware of:
- We cannot guarantee time of day or multiple times a day check in’s
- Check In’s will most often take place at the FIRST visit of the day OR at overnight arrival. Please be aware of time changes, especially if you have requested text.
- We CANNOT guarantee text check in’s. Some pet sitters may ALWAYS elect to email check in’s. SPS management has a record of email check in’s only & WILL NOT have a record of any text check in’s from your sitter.
- Please be respectful of SPS employees personal contact information, and always contact SPS management first whenever possible.
Thank You & Please let us know your questions & concerns.