- Set a timer while working & get up to stretch for 5 minutes every 30 min – 1 hr.
More Snuggle Time! Less Computer Time! Expert advice from Batman.
- Set a timer & get up and eat and/or drink every 2-3 hours
- Drink PLENTY of water; add lemon or unsweetened coconut water for flavor.
- LIMIT your caffeine & sugar consumption & EAT CLEAN!
- Exercise moderately a minimum of 1 hour per day!! Join a gym or try yoga.
- Limit inflammation causing foods in your diet.
- Increase anti-inflammatory foods, spices, & supplements in your diet.
- Visit the Chiropractor regularly
- Work standing up, place your laptop or tablet on a high table or shelf
- Work reclining, lay back on a pillow with your tablet or laptop in your lap
- Use heat & ice generously to ease sore muscles.
- Take a bath or hot shower and add essential oils for aromatherapy at home.
- Increase daily snuggle time with your cat or dog.
- Increase daily leash walk time with your dog and use a leash/harness that prevents pulling.
- Get a massage by a loved one!!
Let us know your tips & tricks for fighting fatigue and pain caused by overtime on the computer.
Leave A Comment